Maryland, also known as “Old Line State”, “Free State”, “Little America” and “America in Miniature”, is state where you can spend a lot of time of exploring and discovering. The state has some really awesome places to visit as shown by the photo collection below.
1. Western Maryland Scenic Railroad
2. Cove Point Lighthouse
3. Cunningham Falls State Park
4. Kilgore Falls, Rocks State Park
5. Garrison Forest, Baltimore
6. Fells Point Neighborhood, Baltimore
8. The Drum point Lighthouse on the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland