Maryland, also known as “Old Line State”, “Free State”, “Little America” and “America in Miniature”, is state where you can spend a lot of time of exploring and discovering. The state has some really awesome places to visit as shown by the photo collection below.
15 Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Maryland
Written by Jan Meeuwesen
Our travel recommendations are based on our personal experiences and research, written by locals and travel experts with deep familiarity with the destination. When you book a hotel or tour that we link to, we may earn a commission.
15 Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Maryland:
- Western Maryland Scenic Railroad
- Cove Point Lighthouse
- Cunningham Falls State Park
- Kilgore Falls, Rocks State Park
- Garrison Forest, Baltimore
- Fells Point Neighborhood, Baltimore
- The Drum point Lighthouse on the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland
- Sunflower Fields
- Thomas Viaduct, Patapsco State Park
- Sandy Point State Park
- Calvert Cliffs